Universitatea “Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău a primit Premiul de Excelență pentru organizarea celor mai complexe evenimente proprii
În cadrul Galei Edumanager, ediţia a II-a, desfăşurată pe 30 septembrie 2014, în Bucureşti, Universitatea “Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău a primit Premiul de Excelență pentru organizarea celor mai complexe evenimente proprii.
Deschiderea anului universitar 2014-2015
Deschiderea anului universitar 2014-2015 va avea loc miercuri, 1 octombrie, ora 10:00, în Aula Universităţii „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău.
Noaptea cercetătorilor la Universitatea „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău, ediţia a II-a
Universitatea „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău în parteneriat cu Colegiul Naţional „Grigore Moisil” din Oneşti şi Asociaţia Mutatis Mutandis, cu sprijinul Asociaţiei Liga Studenţească din Universitatea „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău, organizează în data de 26 septembrie a doua ediţie a evenimentului Noaptea cercetătorilor.
Preşedinta Societăţii Americane de Chimie în vizită la Universitatea „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău
Miercuri, 24 septembrie 2014, ora 10:00, în Aula Universităţii „Vasile Alecsandri” din Bacău, va avea loc o întâlnire între conducerea Universităţii şi o delegaţie a Societăţii de Chimie din România, condusă de Prof. univ. dr. ing. Sorin ROŞCA.
Cazarea în căminele universității, anul universitar 2014-2015
ANUNŢ DE SELECŢIE PARTENERI PROIECT POCU 2014-2020
THE 22nd CONFERENCE ON APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS CAIM 2014
Romanian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics
Faculty of Sciences of “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău
"Gh. Mihoc - C. Iacob" Institute of Mathematical Statistics and Applied Mathematics, of the Romanian Academy
Academy of Romanian Scientists
cordially invite you to
THE 22nd CONFERENCE ON APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL
The Romanian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics (ROMAI), Faculty of Sciences of “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău, "Gh. Mihoc - C. Iacob" Institute of Mathematical Statistics
and Applied Mathematics of the Romanian Academy (Bucharest), and the Academy of Romanian Scientists (Bucharest) announce the organization of the 22nd Conference on Applied and Industrial
Mathematics - CAIM 2014. The Conference will be held at the Faculty of Sciences, “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău between 18 and 21 of September, 2014.
1. ROMAI was founded in 1992. It is a non-profit scientific association whose members are mathematicians, physicists, engineers, chemists, biologists, economists, and other scientists from
Romania, Republic of Moldova, and some other countries. ROMAI encourages and promotes studies on applied mathematics and organizes annually, since 1993, the Conference on Applied and Industrial
Mathematics (CAIM). The web page of ROMAI is www.romai.ro
2. The Faculty of Sciences of “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău continues the traditions of academic education in Bacău, in the fields of exact sciences and life sciences. The Faculty of Mathematics and the Faculty of Natural Sciences from the Pedagogical Institute of Bacău have been founded in 1961. Nowadays, the Faculty of Sciences has two departments, the Department of Mathematics, Informatics and Education Sciences and the Department of Biology, Ecology and Environmental protection. The Faculty of Sciences has the following bachelor study programs: Mathematics, Informatics (full-time attendance and part-time attendance), Pedagogy of Primary and Preschool Education, Biology and Ecology, as well as master study programs: Applied Informatics in Science, Technology and Economy, Didactic Mathematics, Biological Resources Valorization and Environmental Protection.
The Department of Mathematics, Informatics and Education Sciences (formerly, the Chair of Mathematics and Informatics) organized several scientific events as: the International Conference on Mathematics and Informatics ICMI45, Bacău, September 18-20 2006; the National Conference on mathematics and Informatics, Bacău, November 16-17, 2007; the XIIth Conference of the Romanian
Society of Mathematical Sciences, Bacău, October 17-19, 2008; the „Gheorghe Vrănceanu” International Conference on Mathematics and Informatics ICMI 2, September 8-10, 2009; the “Gheorghe Vrănceanu” National Conference on Mathematics and Informatics with international participation NCMI2011 Bacău, May 26-28, 2011; the “Gheorghe Vrănceanu” National Conference on Mathematics and Informatics with international participation, May 30-31 2013, Bacău.
The Department of Mathematics, Informatics and Education Sciences publishes the research journal „Scientific Studies and Research. Series Mathematics and Informatics”,
(http://pubs.ub.ro/?pg=revues&rev=ssrsmi); which is indexed in Zentralblatt Math, Mathematical Reviews, AMS Mathematics Digital Registry, EBSCO, Index Copernicus, Ulrich’s Global Serials Directory and ProQuest. For more information concerning the Faculty of Sciences of “Vasile Alecsandri”
University of Bacău, please visit http://ub.ro/stiinte.
3. "Gh. Mihoc - C. Iacob" Institute of Mathematical Statistics and Applied Mathematics is an institute of the Romanian Academy and was founded in 2001 by the unification of two institutes: Center of
Mathematical Statistics and "Caius Iacob" Institute of Applied Mathematics. The domains of research are: Probability and Stochastic Processes, Statistical Inference, Operational Research, Dynamical Systems and Control Theory, Fluid Mechanics, Partial Differential Equations and applications in Enviromental and Life Sciences. Further information on the activity of this institute may be found at www.ima.ro
4. The Academy of Romanian Scientists is the continuator of the Academy of Sciences of Romania (1936 - 1948) and of the Association of Romanian Scientists (founded in 1956), that in 1996 became the Academy of Romanian Scientists. In 2007 it was organized in the actual form. Among the honorific members of the Academy of Sciences of Romania we remind the following winners of Nobel Prize: Louis de Broglie, Jean Perrin, Max Born, Werner-Karl Heisenberg, Paul Sabatier, Friedrich Bergius, Paul Karrer, George Emil Palade.
CAIM 2014 provides a forum for the review of the recent trends in applied mathematics: mathematical modeling, studies of models coming from industry, biology, economy, either from a qualitative or from
a numerical point of view. Since theoretical studies find sooner or later their applicability, the conference has also sections for more theoretical branches of mathematics like algebra or geometry. Computer science communications are welcome.
The conference offers to the researchers the opportunity to share new research advances and ideas in different areas of Mathematics with a special stress on their applicability. Also, it is our intention to create a framework for discussions on the interface between Mathematics and Industry.
Traditionally, our Conferences in Applied and Industrial Mathematics have a Section devoted to undergraduate mathematical education.
1. Real, Complex, Functional and Numerical Analysis;
2. Partial Differential Equations with applications in Mechanics, Biology, etc.;
3. Ordinary Differential Equations; Dynamical Systems;
4. Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Operations Research;
5. Algebra, Logic, Geometry (with applications);
6. Mathematical Modeling;
7. Computer Science;
Conferinţa de Matematică Aplicată şi Industrială CAIM 2014
ZECE ANI DE LA ABSOLVIRE (Tehnologia și controlul produselor alimentare – promoția 2004)
Centenar Dumitru Alistar