In accordance with the University mission, the institutional strategic plan aims two major directions:
- developing the scientific and technological research with a view to its integration at a national and international level;
- developing cooperation relations with the partners within and outside the country.
In order to accomplish such objectives, a series of measures have been adopted:
- efficiently and optimally exploiting the results of the scientific research;
- intensifying the actions for integrating the research within the national and European projects of scientific research;
- developing research centres and laboratories and integrating them in the national and international system;
- involving students in the scientific research activity;
- planning, evaluating and rewarding scientific research activities;
- developing internal collaboration with partners from the socio-economic and cultural environment;
- developing partnership collaborations with the partners abroad.