The Mission of the Department of Professional Counseling (DPC) is to advise and support high-school graduates, students and graduates of higher education in the development of successful careers.
Before the establishment of the Department of Professional Counseling, career orientation was conducted empirically and unsystematically, and professional selection had, as still has, school performance as a single or predominant criterion. In these circumstances, the Department of Professional Counseling aims to develop various programs of knowledge, awareness of the professional interests of students and provide adequate counseling both for the successful completion of university studies, especially for good insertion in the labor market, through the intermediation of a good correlation between graduate profile and job demands.
For sustainable long-term development of the local community, it is desirable to create a direct and permanent link between business and the university environment in a win-win system with substantial benefits for both sides, aimed to provide the basis for achieving effective and efficient permanent education.
- Head of the DPC: Prof. Venera-Mihaela Cojocariu, PhD
- Psychologist: Doina Pascal
- Psychologist: Daniela Anton
- Psychologist: Gabriel Mareş
- Educational specialists from faculties of Vasile Alecsandri University of Bacău:
- Prof.engineer Luminița Bibire, PhD
- Lecturer Petronela Savin, PhD
- Lecturer Daniela Solomon, PhD
- Lecturer RăducanDumitra, PhD