LLP - Erasmus
LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME
Starting with January 1st, 2007, the SOCRATES Programme becomes the Lifelong Learning Programme with the following sectoral sub-programmes:
- COMENIUS – pre-university education;
- ERASMUS - higher education;
- LEONARDO DA VINCI – initial and continuous vocational education and training;
- GRUNDTVIG – adult education.
ERASMUS Programme (EuRopean Community ActionS for the Mobility of University Students)
The new generation of community programmes includes several types of mobilities:
- student mobility for studies (SMS);
- student mobility for placement (SMP);
- teaching assignment mobility (STA);
- staff training mobility (STT).
For more information, please visit the site of National Agency for Community Programmes in the Field of Education and Vocational Training (ANPCDEFP) or theEuropean Commission page.